Pages

02 January, 2010

Happy Mewo Year

According to my brief yet wondrous life, my New Years Eve was the best one in the history of the world. We had a potluck dinner with new and old friends, where people made ginormous portions of addicting homemade meals. We ran to see the fireworks in the park. We had a glorious amount of champagne gifted oh so generously by my friend Jon. And then we went to my friend Alex's apartment for the midnight festivities. Sadly, there was no television to gauge an official countdown, so the "ten-nine-eight" seemed (to me) a bit arbitrary, but we didn't let that ruin our nights. We danced, we chatted, I lost at beirut (again. But it was close this time) and I ended the night rehydrating and regrouping with some friends at not only a hole-in-the wall falafel place, but also the International House of Pancakes. You know a restaurant is good when it's international (and open at 3am!) Welcome, 2010: you're going to be grand. I can tell.



From a car on Cambridge street, early morning New Years Day. Not sure what mewo is, but it will great this year. Happy 2010!







No comments:

Post a Comment